The heiress gets cracking as a domestic fräulein in Berlin. Plus: The Spice Girls, Britney, Brad and more
Credit: Kai Stuht von Neupauer for Rich Prosecco / Getty
Published: Thursday Dec 13, 2007 | 06:15 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- World War II Lovebirds Celebrate 70th Wedding Anniversary: 'They've Stuck Together Through Thick and Thin'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Cincinnati Zoo Director Explains Why Staff Didn't Tranquilize Harambe the Gorilla: 'He Was Disoriented'
- Selena Gomez Visits Sick Children at Boston Children's Hospital
- 5 Reasons Why Prince Harry Is a Veteran's Best Friend