The heiress gets cracking as a domestic fräulein in Berlin. Plus: The Spice Girls, Britney, Brad and more
Credit: Kai Stuht von Neupauer for Rich Prosecco / Getty
Published: Thursday Dec 13, 2007 | 06:15 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- FROM EW: Tiffany 'New York' Pollard Is Hosting a Unique Gay Dating Series
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- More than 100 Reality Stars Raise $135,000 (and Counting) for Give Kids the World
- Blind and Deaf Dog Needs Home After Blind Owner Is Forced to Give Him Up
- Wells Adams Gets Tangled Up with Three Women on Bachelor in Paradise – but Who Will Get His Rose?