The pop star appears at an attorney's office in L.A. for a deposition in her custody case. Plus: Jake & Reese, Paris Hilton, Clay Aiken and more
Published: Tuesday Jan 22, 2008 | 12:00 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Sharon Osbourne Says She's 'In a Really Good Place' Two Months After Taking Ozzy Back: 'I Adore Ozzy'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Brad Pitt 'Cooperating Fully' with DCFS Investigation, Including Drug Test Request
- Octavia Spencer and More React to South Carolina Elementary School Shooting that Left Three People Injured
- FROM Fortune: How America's Next Top Model Made Tyra Banks a Better Businesswoman