The couple take a laid-back stroll through New York's SoHo neighborhood. Plus: John Mayer, Britney, Eva & Tony and more
Published: Monday Jul 28, 2008 | 05:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Richard Blais' Fried Chicken 'Oysters' Are Even Better for Game Day Than Wings (No Bones About It)
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Big Boy Bei Bei Takes His First Panda Steps Outside
- Johnny Depp Reveals How He Fell in Love with Amber Heard: 'She Was in My Head'
- Amy (Duggar) King's Husband on His Biggest 'Mess-Ups' with Her Ultra-Conservative Family