The polka-dot-wearing actress makes a cheerful arrival to the Late Show with David Letterman. Plus: Blake Lively, Gavin & Gwen, Nick Jonas and more
Published: Tuesday Sep 30, 2008 | 06:35 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza