The polka-dot-wearing actress makes a cheerful arrival to the Late Show with David Letterman. Plus: Blake Lively, Gavin & Gwen, Nick Jonas and more
Credit: Hugh Dillon/WENN
Published: Tuesday Sep 30, 2008 | 06:35 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- World War II Lovebirds Celebrate 70th Wedding Anniversary: 'They've Stuck Together Through Thick and Thin'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Cincinnati Zoo Director Explains Why Staff Didn't Tranquilize Harambe the Gorilla: 'He Was Disoriented'
- Selena Gomez Visits Sick Children at Boston Children's Hospital
- 5 Reasons Why Prince Harry Is a Veteran's Best Friend