Photo SpecialGrowing Up in the White House
Grand Christmases, elite schools, elegant weddings – see what it means for kids to call 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. home. By Oliver Jones
Updated: Wednesday Nov 05, 2008 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Australian Politician Fires Back After Johnny Depp Disses Him in Dog-Smuggling Case: 'I Think I'm Turning Into Johnny Depp's Hannibal Lecter'
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- 5 Things to Know About Dancing with the Stars Winner Nyle DiMarco
- DWTS Winner Nyle DiMarco Brought to Tears After Carrie Ann Inaba Signs to Him: 'Thank You for Showing Us Your Beautiful Heart'
- Austin Hatch, Survivor of Two Separate Plane Crashes That Killed His Family, Speaks Out: 'You Have to Be Tough’