Photo SpecialGrowing Up in the White House
Grand Christmases, elite schools, elegant weddings – see what it means for kids to call 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. home. By Oliver Jones
Credit: ROBERT KNUDSEN/WHITE HOUSE
Updated: Wednesday Nov 05, 2008 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- U.S. Athletes Told to Consider Skipping the Olympics If They're Worried About Zika Virus
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- California Couple Pledges to Cover College Tuition for Entire Kindergarten Class: 'It Opens so Many Doors'
- VIDEO: Cuba Gooding Jr. on O.J. Simpson's Reaction to American Crime Story – 'I Hope He Would Eventually Find Redemption and Healing'
- First-Time Mom Diagnosed with Deadly Brain Cancer Just Days After Giving Birth: 'I Still Have a Will to Fight and Survive'