The singer shows off her "Sasha" side at the MTV Europe Awards. Plus: Diddy & Jay-Z, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Hudson and more
Credit: Doug Meszler / Splash News Online
Published: Thursday Nov 06, 2008 | 05:00 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Britney Spears Looks Glory-Ous and No We Won't Apologize for That Pun
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Ariana Grande Brings Tricolor Ombré Ponytail to the VMAs Red Carpet
- Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita Finally Repaired Their Broken Friendship: 'I Feel Like This Is a Breakthrough'
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits