The leading ladies get dressed up to celebrate their new film, The Spirit, in London. Plus: Justin Timberlake, Beyoncé, Brad Pitt and more
Credit: Sara Jaye Weiss/Startraks
Published: Thursday Dec 04, 2008 | 05:00 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- T.I.'s Stepdaughter Zonnique Pullins Speaks Out After Gun Arrest at Airport: 'It Was Really Just an Honest Mistake'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Chloë Grace Moretz Wanted a 'Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Only 16
- YouTube Star Tyler Oakley on 'Shady' Social Media Comments: 'Words Have Power'
- FROM EW: Brexit Impact on British Filmmaking Could Be Devastating, Industry Insiders Say