The footballer touches down in Rome to play with the Italian team AC Milan. Plus: Zac Efron, Brad & Angelina, Anne Hathaway and more
Credit: Turner/Tsui/Splash News Online
Updated: Friday Jan 09, 2009 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Police Recover Body in Hudson River Near Where Kayaker Disappeared