Sacha Baron Cohen brings his outrageous alter-ego to Madrid, Spain. Plus: Pete Wentz, Heidi Klum, Rihanna and more
Credit: Johns PkI/Splash News Online
Published: Thursday Jun 18, 2009 | 05:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Why Bruce Jenner Prefers to Go by Male Pronouns – for the Time Being
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Shane West: 'Angelina Jolie Can Put a Spell on Me Anytime'
- Prince William Takes a Break from the Royal Baby Watch to Attend a Solemn Ceremony with the Queen
- What Recently Got Bloodline Star Kyle Chandler to Bust a Move?