The reigning Sexiest Man Alive makes a dapper entrance into a charity event in New York. Plus: Michelle & Matilda, Brad Pitt and more
Credit: Johns PkI/Splash News Online
Published: Tuesday Oct 27, 2009 | 05:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- It's a Boy for Sons of Anarchy's Timothy V. Murphy
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones to Possibly End After Eight Seasons, Says HBO
- Melissa McCarthy Debuts New Clothing Line: See Pieces from Her Chic Collection!
- 'Devastated' Nick Gordon Steps Out After Girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death (PHOTO)