Photo SpecialRemembering the Father I Never Met: A 9/11 Memorial
10 years after the tragedy of 9/11, children remember the fathers they lost
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset: Courtesy Jacobs-Dick Family
Updated: Sunday Sep 11, 2011 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Pregnant Megan Fox 'Hears Messages' from Her Unborn Child: 'This Baby Wanted Me to Live Somewhere Else So We're Moving'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Texas Zookeeper Who Raised Harambe Mourns Death of Gorilla: 'It's Like Losing a Family Member'
- Drug Overdose Expected in the Deaths of Two Florida Concertgoers
- Alleged Gunman Deliberately Went 'Off the Radar' For Hours Before Firing 212 Rounds in Deadly Spree in Houston, Say Police