Photo SpecialRemembering the Father I Never Met: A 9/11 Memorial
10 years after the tragedy of 9/11, children remember the fathers they lost
Credit: Nigel Parry. Inset: Courtesy Fyfe-Kiernan Family
Updated: Sunday Sep 11, 2011 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Speaks Out After Leslie Jones Troll Abuse: 'We Need to Do Better'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Jay Mohr Calls Off Divorce to Wife Nikki Cox Just Six Days After Filing
- Bernie Sanders Fights Tears as His Brother Casts a Vote in Their Parents' Honor: 'They Would Be Immensely Proud'
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Talk Playing Husband and Wife in New Film: We 'Supported Each Other'