Photo SpecialPEOPLE's Most-Inspiring Anti-Bullying Stories
From the aftermath of Columbine and the dawn of cyberbullying to the heartbreaking death of Phoebe Prince, revisit PEOPLE's coverage of bullying in schools
Updated: Thursday Sep 29, 2011 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Janet Mock
More from PEOPLE
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- DWTS's Val Chmerkovskiy Took Stitches 'Like a Champ,' Says His Plastic Surgeon
- The Best of Celebrity Commencement Speeches!
- Robert Pattinson in 'Really Good Mood' After Kristen Stewart Split
- Is Justin Timberlake the Best Dressed Man at Cannes?