Photo SpecialPEOPLE's Most-Inspiring Anti-Bullying Stories
From the aftermath of Columbine and the dawn of cyberbullying to the heartbreaking death of Phoebe Prince, revisit PEOPLE's coverage of bullying in schools
Updated: Thursday Sep 29, 2011 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Janet Mock
More from PEOPLE
- Sarah McBride, the First Openly Transgender Speaker at a Convention, Says 'All People Need to Live and Strive as Their Authentic Self'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- What’s Kanye West’s Favorite Taylor Swift Song? None of Them
- Meryl Streep Once Feared Aging in Hollywood Would End Her Career: 'I Thought Each Movie Would Be My Last'
- 10 Beauty Products That’ll Instantly Change Your Makeup Game