Photo SpecialPEOPLE's Most-Inspiring Anti-Bullying Stories
From the aftermath of Columbine and the dawn of cyberbullying to the heartbreaking death of Phoebe Prince, revisit PEOPLE's coverage of bullying in schools
Updated: Thursday Sep 29, 2011 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Janet Mock
More from PEOPLE
- Robert Redford Tells College Graduates: 'Don't Be Afraid to Take a Risk' in a 'Rough' World
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Take Their Monaco Vacation Aboard a Yacht
- Son of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash Remembers His Father as a 'Very Special and Unique Person'
- Art Garfunkel: Being Kind to Paul Simon 'Created a Monster'