Photo SpecialPEOPLE's Most-Inspiring Anti-Bullying Stories
From the aftermath of Columbine and the dawn of cyberbullying to the heartbreaking death of Phoebe Prince, revisit PEOPLE's coverage of bullying in schools
Updated: Thursday Sep 29, 2011 | 11:00 AM EDT By: Janet Mock
More from PEOPLE
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'