Dress or Disco Ball? Hollywood's Glam New TrendLater, subtle sequins and barely there beads! Carey Mulligan, Diane Kruger and more are stepping out in fully sequined designs that are so reflective, we can literally see ourselves in their dresses
Updated: Tuesday Jun 05, 2012 | 05:00 PM EDT By: Jennifer Cress
More from PEOPLE
- Peyton Manning's Plans After Super Bowl Win: 'I Want to Go Kiss My Wife and My Kids' ... and 'Drink a Lot of Budweiser'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Marshawn Lynch Appears to Retire Mid-Super Bowl
- Celebrities Cheer on Lady Gaga's Performance – Including Ellen DeGeneres: 'I'm So Glad I Loaned You My Jumpsuit'
- Saoirse Ronan Bonded with Jamie Foster Over the Pressures of Navigating Hollywood as a Former Child Star