Photo Special5 New Dictionary Words Defined by Stars
From "f-bomb" to "aha moment," see how Oprah Winfrey, Steven Tyler and more have incorporated Merriam-Webster's latest additions
Credit: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup
Updated: Tuesday Aug 14, 2012 | 02:00 PM EDT By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- Kristin Cavallari Won't Watch 'Brutal' Episodes of The Hills: 'I Was So Obnoxious'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Drew Barrymore Says Her Daughters Love 'Uncle Jimmy' Fallon: 'He's the Best!'
- That's Amore: George and Amal Clooney are All Smiles During Date Night in Rome
- Begin Again Director John Carney Slams Keira Knightley: 'I'll Never Make a Film with Supermodels Again'