Photo SpecialCelebrities Photographed by Their Significant Others
From Beyoncé, lensed by Jay Z, to Jenna Dewan-Tatum, shot by Channing Tatum, these portraits taken by stars' significant others show an intimate side we don't often see
Credit: Courtesy David Beckham; Courtesy Victoria Beckham
Updated: Monday Jan 18, 2016 | 05:20 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- How Prince William and Princess Kate Are Softening the Royal Family's Stiff-Upper Lip by Showing Their Emotions
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Have a Bad Hair Day Again with This Celeb-Loved Curling Iron
- Sara Rue's Toddler Talulah Already Has Great One-Liners: 'She's Able to Laugh at Herself'
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Admits to Being a Closet Hog: 'Poor Chan, He Has One Little Row and I Have the Rest of It!'