Hamm makes a point at the Key Art Awards in Los Angeles. Plus: Gisele Bündchen, Katy & John, Vanessa Lachey and more
Credit: Lefteris Pitarakis - WPA Pool/Getty
Published: Thursday Oct 18, 2012 | 05:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
- Drake Talks Relationship with Rihanna at MTV VMAs: 'She's Someone I've Been in Love with Since I Was 22 Years Old'