Knowles and Blige celebrate women in New York. Plus: Olivia Wilde, One Direction, Sienna Miller and more
Credit: Matt Baron/BEImages
Updated: Tuesday Nov 13, 2012 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Miley Cyrus Opts for Silver Suspenders (and Nothing Else) for First VMA Look
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Watch the VMAs Red Carpet Livestream Here!
- Taylor Swift Brings Her Stylish Squad (and Her Crazy-Toned Abs) to the VMAs
- Chrissie Hynde Criticized for Comments About Rape After Revealing Sexual Assault: 'You Have to Take Responsibility'