Knowles and Blige celebrate women in New York. Plus: Olivia Wilde, One Direction, Sienna Miller and more
Credit: Andrew H. Walker/Getty
Updated: Tuesday Nov 13, 2012 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Is Zayn Malik Working on a Solo Career After Leaving One Direction?
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- World's Hottest Math Teacher: College Student Discovers His Lecturer Is Actually a Male Model
- Casey Wilson: Why I Was 'Relieved' to Find Out I'm Having a Boy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!