Knowles and Blige celebrate women in New York. Plus: Olivia Wilde, One Direction, Sienna Miller and more
Credit: Andrew H. Walker/Getty
Updated: Tuesday Nov 13, 2012 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Zoë Saldana Says Grandparents and Nannies Are a Huge Help in Raising Twin Sons: We 'Have a Great Village'
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police