Why Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show Would Rock in 5 ClicksThe Late Night host is taking over Jay Leno's throne. Here's why we know he'll rule
Updated: Wednesday Apr 03, 2013 | 01:00 PM EDT By: Kate Hogan
More from PEOPLE
- Grounded: Australia to Give Cats a 24-Hour Curfew
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- FROM EW: Meet Stone Crandall, Chris Hemsworth's Well-Endowed Hunk in Vacation
- Viola Davis on Going Hungry as a Child: The School Lunch Was Often 'The Only Meal I Had'
- FROM EW: Trevor Noah Reveals Daily Show Changes (Including Less Fox News Bashing)