Why Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show Would Rock in 5 ClicksThe Late Night host is taking over Jay Leno's throne. Here's why we know he'll rule
Updated: Wednesday Apr 03, 2013 | 01:00 PM EDT By: Kate Hogan
More from PEOPLE
- FROM EW: Cara Delevingne Told to 'Take a Nap' in Awkward Interview
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Oldest Living Panda in Captivity Celebrates 37th Birthday with Two Guinness World Records
- Florida Judge Recognizes Defendant from a Cruise They'd Both Taken (Video)
- Donald Trump Talks Adding Sarah Palin to His Administration: 'She's a Special Person'