Why Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show Would Rock in 5 ClicksThe Late Night host is taking over Jay Leno's throne. Here's why we know he'll rule
Updated: Wednesday Apr 03, 2013 | 01:00 PM EDT By: Kate Hogan
More from PEOPLE
- This Man Developed a Stutter and Uncontrollable Twitch After a Bad Reaction to Ecstasy: 'I Am Lucky to be Alive'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Owners Let Their Dog Film Their Wedding Video — and It's 'Magical'
- You'll Never Guess the 5 Things Brett Eldredge Is Most Thankful for This Year!
- Snoop Dogg Hands Out Turkeys to the Needy in Inglewood: Everyone Should Have a 'Nice Meal for Thanksgiving'