The sexy Scot busts a move during an event in Tokyo. Plus: Joshua Jackson & Diane Kruger, the Paris Hangover premiere, Victoria Beckham and more
Published: Tuesday May 28, 2013 | 07:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Harry Styles on Life After One Direction: 'It's Good For Us to Be Exploring Different Things'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- What's at Stake in Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's 'Complicated' Split
- Dine with the Stars: The Restaurants Where You're Most Likely to Spot a Celebrity
- Janet Jackson Is 'Super Excited' About Expecting Her First Child at 50, Source Says