Photo SpecialLove It! What Happens When Tennis Takes New York
It's a perfect match: See your favorite celebrities and tennis pros celebrate the start of the U.S. Open. For live coverage of the Open, tune in to Tennis Channel every morning from Aug. 26 to Sept. 9
Credit: Uri Schanker/WireImage
Updated: Tuesday Sep 10, 2013 | 01:00 PM EDT By: Kate Hogan
More from PEOPLE
- Mariah Carey Feels 'Lucky' to be Dating Billionaire Boyfriend James Packer, Reveals How They First Met
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Brad Pitt Isn't Afraid to Help Out in the Kitchen on Thanksgiving: 'I'm All Over that Turkey'
- FROM EW: Adele Impersonator Reveals Behind-the-Scenes Details of the Singer's Viral Sketch
- Mama June Says Sugar Bear Cheated with Coworker's Wife: 'It Was Really Hurtful'