Photo SpecialLove It! What Happens When Tennis Takes New York
It's a perfect match: See your favorite celebrities and tennis pros celebrate the start of the U.S. Open. For live coverage of the Open, tune in to Tennis Channel every morning from Aug. 26 to Sept. 9
Credit: Uri Schanker/WireImage
Updated: Tuesday Sep 10, 2013 | 01:00 PM EDT By: Kate Hogan
More from PEOPLE
- GloZell Green's Surrogate is 'Having Complications': 'Her Pelvis Is Actually Splitting'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Jesse Eisenberg Responds to Anti-Gay Protesters During Pride Parade in London: 'That's So F---ed Up'
- Channing Tatum 'Just Couldn't Believe' Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner's Controversial Sentencing: 'Rape Culture Is a Very Real Thing'
- A YouTube Star Shaved Her Head on Live Video?! 'People Come to Me with Tears Saying How Powerful the Act Was,' She Says