Photo SpecialMichael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones: The Ups and Downs of Their Marriage
See the challenges and victories they've faced in their nearly 13 years as husband and wife
Credit: New York Daily News Contributor
Updated: Tuesday Sep 24, 2013 | 12:10 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Little House on the Prairie Star Melissa Gilbert Opens Up About Being Forced to Drop out of Michigan Congressional Race Over Health Concerns
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Watch: Bill Paxton Swears He's 'Not a Nice Guy' (Yeah, right...), Plus the Young Stars of Mean Dreams Talk About Their Big Breaks
- Are Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Expecting Their First Child?
- WATCH: Blake Shelton Tries Sushi for the First Time and It's Hilarious