Photo SpecialMichael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones: The Ups and Downs of Their Marriage
See the challenges and victories they've faced in their nearly 13 years as husband and wife
Updated: Tuesday Sep 24, 2013 | 12:10 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- World War II Lovebirds Celebrate 70th Wedding Anniversary: 'They've Stuck Together Through Thick and Thin'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Cincinnati Zoo Director Explains Why Staff Didn't Tranquilize Harambe the Gorilla: 'He Was Disoriented'
- Selena Gomez Visits Sick Children at Boston Children's Hospital
- 5 Reasons Why Prince Harry Is a Veteran's Best Friend