Photo SpecialFive Reasons the Oscar Pistorius Case Isn't a Slam Dunk
The Olympic athlete admitted to shooting his girlfriend to death on Valentine's Day 2013, but was it an accident or premeditated?
Credit: Antonie de Ras/Landov
Updated: Friday Feb 28, 2014 | 05:00 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Angelika Graswald Indicted on Murder Charges After Fiancé Disappears Kayaking on Hudson River
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 27- May 3, 2015
- Walking Dead's Seth Gilliam Arrested for DUI, Speeding at 107 MPH
- Zooey Deschanel: 'It's a Good Time for Women in TV'
- Baby Cow Missing Foot Saved from Slaughter and Given the Chance to Walk Again