Swank puts on a happy face around Paris. Plus: Anne Hathaway, Julianne Hough & more!
Credit: Gustavo Caballero/Getty
Published: Monday Mar 24, 2014 | 07:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About