Photo SpecialEverything Past Presidential Candidates Have Done (and Eaten!) to Court Voters at the Iowa State Fair
The only thing that outnumbers fried foods at the fair? Political candidates. And here, they're willing to do all sorts of things – from befriending butter sculptures to scarfing down corn dogs – to win over admirers
Credit: Scott Olson/Getty Images
Updated: Wednesday Aug 12, 2015 | 05:05 PM EDT By: Diana Pearl
More from PEOPLE
- Prince William and Princess Kate Set Sail in a Canoe!
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- 60-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth for the First Time to Healthy Twin Boys: 'Age Is Not a Number with God'
- The 10 Best Moments of Prince William and Princess Kate's Tour of Canada (So Far!)
- Amanda Knox Considered Suicide and 4 More Things We Learned from Her Netflix Documentary