Photo SpecialFrom Corsets to Flapper Chic: The Best Outfits in Downton Abbey History
Downton Abbey is a show about changing times – and changing fashions. Here, the best Edwardian looks and '20s styles from the show's six-season run
Updated: Friday Mar 04, 2016 | 06:10 PM EST By: Diana Pearl
More from PEOPLE
- Fatal Victim of Hoboken Train Crash Identified as 34-Year-Old Married Mother Fabiola Bittar de Kroon
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Teresa Giudice Says Husband Joe Has Lost 35 Lbs. in Prison by Doing '1,000 Sit-Ups a Day'
- Ozzy Osbourne's Ex-Mistress Michelle Pugh Files Complaint Against His Daughter Kelly for Allegedly Targeting Her for 'Financial Gain'
- FROM EW: Inside Maren Morris' Country Revolution