Photo SpecialStars' Best Parts
They say the camera adds 10 lbs. – so staying trim and toned in Hollywood must be almost as tough as winning an Oscar. In recognition of those who live by the motto "No pain, no gain," we've chosen the physical attributes of the stars we think have benefited from it most. From Ben's chest to Geri's abs, each qualifies as a perfect part – and as any actor can tell you, finding those in Hollywood is rare indeed.
Credit: Leslie Sokolow/Lamoine Photo
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Gabby Douglas Gives Fans a Health Update After Removing Cyst in Her Mouth: 'Feeling Much Better Now!'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Dolly Parton on How She's Helped Her Gay Family Members Come Out: 'You Don't Need to Live Your Life in Darkness'
- Donald Trump Confirms Trip to Mexico to Meet with President Enrique Peña Nieto
- Inside Gene Wilder's Final Days and Private Health Battle