Photo SpecialStars' Best Parts
They say the camera adds 10 lbs. – so staying trim and toned in Hollywood must be almost as tough as winning an Oscar. In recognition of those who live by the motto "No pain, no gain," we've chosen the physical attributes of the stars we think have benefited from it most. From Ben's chest to Geri's abs, each qualifies as a perfect part – and as any actor can tell you, finding those in Hollywood is rare indeed.
Credit: Joseph Montezinos/LVA
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Kim Zolciak Had Treatment to Eliminate Sagging Skin on Her Jawline: 'I Look More Refreshed'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- James Corden on How He Overcame Bullies as a Heavy Child: 'If You're Big at School, You're Going to Be a Target'
- Orlando Hospitals Won't Make Pulse Nightclub Shooting Victims Pay $5 Million Medical Bills
- You'll Never Guess the First Thing Gavin DeGraw Does When He Checks Into A New Hotel Room