Photo SpecialStars' Best Parts
They say the camera adds 10 lbs. – so staying trim and toned in Hollywood must be almost as tough as winning an Oscar. In recognition of those who live by the motto "No pain, no gain," we've chosen the physical attributes of the stars we think have benefited from it most. From Ben's chest to Geri's abs, each qualifies as a perfect part – and as any actor can tell you, finding those in Hollywood is rare indeed.
Credit: Joseph Montezinos/LVA
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Halsey Wants 'to Be a Mom More Than a Pop Star' After Suffering Miscarriage
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Vine Star Hayes Grier Hospitalized After Car Accident
- Bette Midler Joins The Voice as Blake Shelton's Mentor
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Says 'Hardest Part' of Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama Is Impact on Her Stepson: 'He Deserves to Be a Big Brother'