Photo SpecialStars' Best Parts
They say the camera adds 10 lbs. – so staying trim and toned in Hollywood must be almost as tough as winning an Oscar. In recognition of those who live by the motto "No pain, no gain," we've chosen the physical attributes of the stars we think have benefited from it most. From Ben's chest to Geri's abs, each qualifies as a perfect part – and as any actor can tell you, finding those in Hollywood is rare indeed.
Credit: Joseph Montezinos/LVA
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- VIDEO: SNL's Kyle Mooney Challenges West to a Hilarious Rap Battle: 'I Just Destroyed Kanye'
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Anarchy in a Red Suit: Why Ryan Reynolds Was Born to Star in Deadpool
- Woolly Mammoth Tusks! Custom-Wrapped Mustangs! The Most Over-the-Top Presents This Custom Gift Designer Has Ever Made
- VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds Wasn't Sure If Daughter Was 'Really Psyched' About His Super Bowl Ad or If It Was 'Her Worst Nightmare'