Photo SpecialStars' Best Parts
They say the camera adds 10 lbs. – so staying trim and toned in Hollywood must be almost as tough as winning an Oscar. In recognition of those who live by the motto "No pain, no gain," we've chosen the physical attributes of the stars we think have benefited from it most. From Ben's chest to Geri's abs, each qualifies as a perfect part – and as any actor can tell you, finding those in Hollywood is rare indeed.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Mike Myers, One Direction Return for Amy Adams-Hosted SNL
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Elton John and David Furnish Are Married!
- Three's Company: Zac Efron, Sami Miró and His New Mustache Go on a Date
- FIRST PHOTO: See Lance Bass and Husband Michael Turchin in Their Wedding-Night Tuxedos