Photo SpecialStars' Best Parts
They say the camera adds 10 lbs. – so staying trim and toned in Hollywood must be almost as tough as winning an Oscar. In recognition of those who live by the motto "No pain, no gain," we've chosen the physical attributes of the stars we think have benefited from it most. From Ben's chest to Geri's abs, each qualifies as a perfect part – and as any actor can tell you, finding those in Hollywood is rare indeed.
Credit: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- A Family's Heartbreak: Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Pay Respects at Bobbi Kristina's Wake
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Christina Applegate: 'I Barely Survived' the Terrible Twos
- Latest Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails: Staff Pet Peeves, Suck-Up Aides and Holiday Headaches
- Bill Cosby's Producer Speaks Out: 'I'm Hoping That People Will Still Be Able to Watch the Show'