Photo SpecialStars' Best Parts
They say the camera adds 10 lbs. – so staying trim and toned in Hollywood must be almost as tough as winning an Oscar. In recognition of those who live by the motto "No pain, no gain," we've chosen the physical attributes of the stars we think have benefited from it most. From Ben's chest to Geri's abs, each qualifies as a perfect part – and as any actor can tell you, finding those in Hollywood is rare indeed.
Credit: Big Pictures USA
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Meet the World's First Amputee Pop Star, Viktoria Modesta
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- So, What Exactly Is a PEOPLE Magazine Award?
- Casper Smart's Dude Topknot Kicks Off the PEOPLE Magazine Awards in Memorable Style
- Watch Birthday Girl Xtina Keep Gettin' Better with Age