Photo SpecialStars' Best Parts
They say the camera adds 10 lbs. – so staying trim and toned in Hollywood must be almost as tough as winning an Oscar. In recognition of those who live by the motto "No pain, no gain," we've chosen the physical attributes of the stars we think have benefited from it most. From Ben's chest to Geri's abs, each qualifies as a perfect part – and as any actor can tell you, finding those in Hollywood is rare indeed.
Credit: Big Pictures USA
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Michael B. Jordan Reflects on Working with Bill Cosby: 'He Demanded a Professionalism from Everyone'
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Canadian Television Host Chris Hyndman Has Died at 49
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Spends Quality Time with New Baby Niece
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Opens Up About Domestic Violence: 'I'm a Rehabilitated Man'