Photo SpecialBest & Worst Dressed
No one knew exactly what to expect this year in terms of Oscar fashions – and while some stars didn't disappoint, gracing the abbreviated red carpet in gorgeous gowns, others made us cringe with their fashion faux pas. Take a peek at the creme de la creme and the bottom of the barrel in our special gallery.
Credit: KRT K. Sullivan/ OCR/ Newscom
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 01:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Rob Lowe on After His Comedy Central Roast: 'I'm Just Glad There's Something Left of Me'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
- WATCH: How to Wear a Maxi Dress at Any Size, With Katie Sturino of 12ish Style
- WATCH: Tips From the Final Five on Handling Haters on Social Media!