Photo SpecialStar Guys: Shabby or Chic?
For years, Hollywood's leading ladies have been mixing high-end designer clothes with casual pieces – and now the guys are getting into the act, pairing dressy jackets and pants with scuffed shoes and logo tees. Take Justin Timberlake, who favors everything from Abercrombie & Fitch to Roberto Cavalli. Check out the looks on fellow It guys, including Jake Gyllenhaal and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Credit: Lisa Rose/jpistudios.com
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- How to Bake the Cupcake of Your Dreams
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- How Mother of a Missing Teen Helped Bring America's Oldest Suspected Serial Killer to Justice
- Bachelor Alum and NFL Veteran Jesse Palmer Donates Recess Equipment to New York City Students: 'Sports Gave Me Confidence to Pursue My Dreams'
- WATCH: KT Tunstall Gives Us All the Feels with Her Performance of 'Maybe It's a Good Thing'