Photo SpecialStar Guys: Shabby or Chic?
For years, Hollywood's leading ladies have been mixing high-end designer clothes with casual pieces – and now the guys are getting into the act, pairing dressy jackets and pants with scuffed shoes and logo tees. Take Justin Timberlake, who favors everything from Abercrombie & Fitch to Roberto Cavalli. Check out the looks on fellow It guys, including Jake Gyllenhaal and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Credit: Dave Benett/Alpha/Globe
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Gasp! Lauren Conrad, Queen of the Long Blonde Waves, Now Has Bangs
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Fun Fiction for the Start of Summer
- Why Alex O'Loughlin's House Is a 'Man Factory'
- Which Woodland Creature Drove Katie Holmes Nuts on Set?
- How Jennifer Aniston Got in Striptease Shape for We're the Millers