Photo SpecialStar Guys: Shabby or Chic?
For years, Hollywood's leading ladies have been mixing high-end designer clothes with casual pieces – and now the guys are getting into the act, pairing dressy jackets and pants with scuffed shoes and logo tees. Take Justin Timberlake, who favors everything from Abercrombie & Fitch to Roberto Cavalli. Check out the looks on fellow It guys, including Jake Gyllenhaal and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Credit: Billy Farrell/PMc/Sipa
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Genius German Shepherd Plots Her Escape From California Animal Shelter
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Julie Bowen Explains Why Her Husband Was Not at the Emmys: 'It's Tough to Be a Purse Holder'
- The Countess Did It! Sophie Wessex Arrives at Buckingham Palace after 450-mile Bike Ride
- Elsa Pataky Shows Off Her Killer Six-Pack Abs in a Bikini During Spain Vacation