Photo SpecialStar Guys: Shabby or Chic?
For years, Hollywood's leading ladies have been mixing high-end designer clothes with casual pieces – and now the guys are getting into the act, pairing dressy jackets and pants with scuffed shoes and logo tees. Take Justin Timberlake, who favors everything from Abercrombie & Fitch to Roberto Cavalli. Check out the looks on fellow It guys, including Jake Gyllenhaal and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Credit: Mario Anzuoni/Splash News
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'