Photo SpecialCeleb Couples: Is It True Love?
They hold hands on the red carpet and cuddle for the cameras, but what's really going on between stars like Jay-Z and Beyoncé and Paris and Nick? With Valentine's Day approaching, we asked body language expert Tracey Cox, contributor to TLC's Date Patrol and author of Superflirt, to examine recent snapshots of celeb twosomes – read on to find out how hot (or not!) their love really is.
Credit: Westley Hargrave/Splash News
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 01:00 AM EST By: By Lucy Maher
More from PEOPLE
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'