Photo SpecialClash or Splash?
In Hollywood, your date can be your hottest accessory or your biggest fashion faux pas. From Tea Leoni and David Duchovny to Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson, see which star couples look great together and which are just an eyesore.
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST By: By Neha Gandhi
More from PEOPLE
- Pregnant Jessica Biel Heads to a Roller Rink for a Birthday Party (PHOTO)
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- ALF's Series Finale Aired 25 Years Ago, but He Never Truly Left Us
- Tom Brady Gets Serious Air in Cliff Dive: 'Never Doing That Again' (VIDEO)
- Inside Kelly Clarkson and Husband Brandon Blackstock's Grown-up Date Night with Reba McEntire