Photo SpecialClash or Splash?
In Hollywood, your date can be your hottest accessory or your biggest fashion faux pas. From Tea Leoni and David Duchovny to Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson, see which star couples look great together and which are just an eyesore.
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST By: By Neha Gandhi
More from PEOPLE
- 'An Absolute Disgrace': Twitter Erupts After Donald Trump Attempts to Politicize Death of Dwyane Wade's Cousin
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Jana Kramer Thanks Fans for Support Amidst Separation from Husband Mike Caussin
- Casey Wilson on 15-Month-Old Son Max: 'If I Can Get a Laugh Out of Him, I Feel I'm Really at the Top of My Game'
- WATCH: Find Out If John Krasinski Ever Snooped on an Ex!