Photo SpecialClash or Splash?
In Hollywood, your date can be your hottest accessory or your biggest fashion faux pas. From Tea Leoni and David Duchovny to Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson, see which star couples look great together and which are just an eyesore.
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST By: By Neha Gandhi
More from PEOPLE
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- See Queen Elizabeth Enjoying Life on Malta in Early Married Life
- Robert Wagner and Daughters Put Natalie Wood's Personal Belongings Up For Auction
- The Kardashian-Jenner Style Lessons We're Thankful for This Year