Photo SpecialFrom Gaudy to Glam
Although Hollywood's hottest stars have top-notch stylists at their disposal, they don't always get it right. Luckily, there's always another event on the horizon to make up for fashion faux pas of the past. Check out celebs such as Heidi Klum (above) as they go from garish to gorgeous.
Credit: KM/WireImage; FN/ABACA
Updated: Saturday Apr 03, 2004 | 09:00 AM EST By: By Kate Stohr
More from PEOPLE
- Mila Kunis Displays Her Baby Bump at Bad Moms Premiere
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals She 'Hated' Doing Celebrity Apprentice, Says Donald Trump 'Would Not Make a Good President'
- Meryl Streep Gives Powerful Speech as Hillary Clinton Trumps Donald in Convention Star Power
- Ellen Pompeo Reveals Her Age Was the Reason She Stayed on Grey's Anatomy: 'I Knew My Clock Was Ticking in Hollywood'