Photo SpecialGwyneth: Mom's the Word
She's an Oscar winner among the Hollywood elite, but what Gwyneth Paltrow really values is something stardom can't provide. "My mother and father taught me that family is the most important thing," she has said. Now, as she's about to start her own, check out photos of the actress and learn more about her family values. By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
Credit: Fred Prouser/REUTERS
Updated: Thursday Apr 29, 2004 | 01:15 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!