Photo SpecialGwyneth: Mom's the Word
She's an Oscar winner among the Hollywood elite, but what Gwyneth Paltrow really values is something stardom can't provide. "My mother and father taught me that family is the most important thing," she has said. Now, as she's about to start her own, check out photos of the actress and learn more about her family values. By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
Credit: Big Pictures
Updated: Thursday Apr 29, 2004 | 01:15 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- 1 Dead, 4 Wounded in Shooting at Northern Arizona University: Reports
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Tom Hanks Pulls a Forrest Gump While Filming New Movie
- Taylor Swift is the New Queen of Instagram!
- French Train Attack Hero Expected to Make Full Recovery: 'He's Quite A Fighter'