Photo SpecialGwyneth: Mom's the Word
She's an Oscar winner among the Hollywood elite, but what Gwyneth Paltrow really values is something stardom can't provide. "My mother and father taught me that family is the most important thing," she has said. Now, as she's about to start her own, check out photos of the actress and learn more about her family values. By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
Credit: Lisa Rose/Globe
Updated: Thursday Apr 29, 2004 | 01:15 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Princess Kate Shares Sweet New Photos of Princess Charlotte – Just in Time for Her First Birthday!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- WATCH: Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- WATCH: President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady