Photo SpecialGwyneth: Mom's the Word
She's an Oscar winner among the Hollywood elite, but what Gwyneth Paltrow really values is something stardom can't provide. "My mother and father taught me that family is the most important thing," she has said. Now, as she's about to start her own, check out photos of the actress and learn more about her family values. By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
Credit: Ron Galella
Updated: Thursday Apr 29, 2004 | 01:15 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'