Photo SpecialGwyneth: Mom's the Word
She's an Oscar winner among the Hollywood elite, but what Gwyneth Paltrow really values is something stardom can't provide. "My mother and father taught me that family is the most important thing," she has said. Now, as she's about to start her own, check out photos of the actress and learn more about her family values. By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
Credit: Ron Galella
Updated: Thursday Apr 29, 2004 | 01:15 AM EDT By: By Lucy Maher and Serena Kappes
More from PEOPLE
- Mama June Shannon Mad Over TLC's 'Double Standard' for Not Canceling 19 Kids and Counting
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Teen Mom Beats the Odds, Becomes Valedictorian (Video)
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'