Though they all try their best to stand out, invariably the stars tend to gravitate toward a few trends at every awards show -- and this year's Golden Globes is no exception. From dazzling diamonds to tinted specs, take a peek at some of the trends that took the 2003 Globes' red carpet by storm.
Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com
Updated: Monday Apr 05, 2004 | 09:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Sharon Osbourne Says She's 'In a Really Good Place' Two Months After Taking Ozzy Back: 'I Adore Ozzy'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Brad Pitt 'Cooperating Fully' with DCFS Investigation, Including Drug Test Request
- Octavia Spencer and More React to South Carolina Elementary School Shooting that Left Three People Injured
- FROM Fortune: How America's Next Top Model Made Tyra Banks a Better Businesswoman